Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Contributions by corporations, foreign nationals (non-green card holders), labor unions and federal government contractors are prohibited.
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,400 ($2,700 for the Primary election and $2,700 for the General election). Federal multi-candidate PACs may contribute a maximum of $10,000 ($5,000 for the Primary election and $5,000 for the General election). All contributions are subject to limitations and regulations set by the Federal Election Commission.
- I AFFIRM THAT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE AND ACCURATE:
- Your contribution cannot be accepted unless each statement applies to you.
- This contribution is made from my own funds and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- I am not a Federal government contractor.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
- By donating you agree to receive emails from Toomey for Senate. You can opt-out at anytime.